Impact of spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
Takagi Seiko Co. Ltd.
April 9, 2020
We wish to express our deepest sympathy to
the people who died by COVID-19 infectious disease, and also to their families.
We also wish their early recovery for the people who has been infected by the
We would like to announce to our valued customers and suppliers about influence accompanied with COVID-19 which affected to our company.
Influence to our production
1. There was concern about influence on the delay of procurement of parts and raw materials due to stop from our suppliers. However, the situation is gradually recovering and the influence on our production delay is getting slight.
2. It is expected that our factory continues the production of normal streets, and our April 2020 production plan is on schedule.slight.
1. On April 7, 2020, emergency declaration was announced by Japanese government in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Osaka, Hyogo, and Fukuoka. Accordingly, business activities at our Tokyo and Osaka office are limited and reduced for the time being. slight.
2. We would visit our medical/hospital customers depending on their request. However, we might not visit our other customers in accordance with the emergency declaration.
3. Transportation by air flight to the foreign countries is delayed due to world-wide large decrease of flights. In addition, many countries are stopping shipments from Japan due to influence of COVID-19 infection in their countries.
4. Transportation by the ship is slightly delayed, but there is no big influence.